32 Alpers Ridge, Cambridge, Waikato, New Zealand
20% Trade Component
NZ$636,000 (Cash) | NZ$159,000 (Trade)
Four-Bedroom, Two Bathroom, Stand-Alone in Cambridge
Looking for a quality property for long-term buy-and-hold?
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac in a recent subdivision comprising near-new homes, this property should appeal to the investor looking for a secure, long-term buy and hold.
For landlords, two key considerations when assessing an investment property, are low-maintenance construction materials and suitability for a wide-range of tenants - families, couples or a group of singles. This property ticks both boxes, plus a few more!
- Open-plan kitchen, living and dining, plus guest toilet
- Single internal-access garage and laundry, plus off-street parking
- Under-stair storage
- Master bedroom suite including ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
- Three large bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Family bathroom including bath
- Generous 604m2 section offers room for the kids to play
- Easy-access to Waikato Expressway
- All the benefits of small-town living only 30 minutes from Hamilton City
Currently tenanted on fixed-term tenancy and returning $550/week.
For all enquiries call Henry Wu on 021 288 9600
If you have a general enquiry about 32 Alpers Ridge, Cambridge, Waikato, New Zealand, would like further information about this property or to arrange an inspection, please complete the form below: