404/ 17-19, Kurilpa St, West End, QLD 4101, Australia
20% Trade Component
AU$332,000 (Cash) | AU$83,000 (Trade)
Close to the river, neat apartment in West End
Great for the SMSF buyers
This beautiful apartment is centrally located and will tick all the boxes.
Other features include :
Quiet street undercover parking
Two mins walk to the river
Two mins walk to grocery shop
Two mins walk to Public transport
Mins walk to local farmer's market
Kurilpa Riverfront Renewal plan with Brisbane City Council
Enjoy resort-style living with:
- Private balconies
- Landscaped, architect designed gardens featuring luscious, sub-tropical plants
- Pool, raised planters and feature lighting
- Secure underground parking
• Just 2.5km from Brisbane’s CBD
• within the Brisbane State High School catchment area!
• 5 minutes drive from Mater Hospital and Health Precinct
• 150 meters from Brisbane River Parks and bicycle track
• one block from Aldi Supermarket and Main Bus Stop
This spacious apartment's open plan living design boasts 2.7m high ceilings and oversized windows to take advantage of natural light and airflow. With river breezes flowing freely over your private balcony through 2.6m stacker doors, you can sit back and enjoy the Brisbane climate from your living area.
Brisbane City Council plans
- Kurilpa Riverfront Renewal plan with Brisbane City Council
- Five new green bridges across Brisbane (2 in West End)
U404, rental is $420 per week fully furnished or $380 unfurnished.
Body corporate is $3000 per annum
Management fee is 7% plus GST
Available Apartment Options
If you have a general enquiry about 404/ 17-19, Kurilpa St, West End, QLD 4101, Australia, would like further information about this property or to arrange an inspection, please complete the form below: