707/6 Land Street, Toowong, QLD 4066, Australia
25% Trade Component
AU$426,750 (Cash) | AU$142,250 (Trade)
‘BRAND NEW’ 2 BED APARTMENT + STUDY DESK
Welcome to the recently completed Landmark apartments in vibrant inner-city Toowong - with close proximity to UQ (University of Queensland), Wesley Hospital, Regatta Hotel, Toowong Village and the Bicentennial Bikeway - you’ll be spoilt for choice of transport options to the CBD or UQ.
This sunny and spacious apartment faces north east with open plan living and a handy study nook (77m2 internal + 11m2 balcony).
• 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom
• Study Nook suitable for a student or those working from home
• Stylish kitchen includes: Stone benchtops, Bosch S/S appliances, pantry, soft close drawers
• Air conditioning - bedroom and living area
• Fully tiled Living Area, Carpet to Bedroom
• Laundry & Linen Cupboard in Bathroom
• Secure Basement parking
• Sparkling Pool with Sundeck & BBQ area, well equipped gym overlooking pool area.
• NBN Building
Currently rented for $475 per week
Body corp – approx. $3400 per annum
Rates – approx. $1450 per annum
First home buyers may be able claim the stamp duty exemption for home owners, if they move into the home within 1 year of purchasing it and occupy the home as their principle place of residence. For this concession to apply, the property must be tenanted when they buy it:
If you have a general enquiry about 707/6 Land Street, Toowong, QLD 4066, Australia, would like further information about this property or to arrange an inspection, please complete the form below: