SOLD - West Brunswick, Grand View Hotel
20% Trade Component
AU$264,000 (Cash) | AU$66,000 (Trade)
47 Pearson Street, West Brunswick, VIC 3055, Australia
Excellent opportunity for energetic operator
Spacious courtyard at rear adjoining the bistro area...
Term: 25 years in options 5x5x5x5x5
Lease commence - 30.09.2011
Bond: 16k incl g.s.t. (2 months’ rent)
Rental: $96,000 p.a. approx. incl g.s.t.
Turnover: $17,000 – $18,000k p/wk approx. excl g.s.t.
Breakup: Bar: 50% Food: 50%
Trading Hours: 6 days (1AM E.H.P.) Tuesday to Sunday
Tues Wed 4.00pm – 11.00pm
Fri 11.00a.m. – 1.00a.m. Sat 8.00am - 1.00am
Sun 8.00a.m – 11.00pm
* Spacious courtyard at rear adjoining the bistro area with fully licenced smoking area
* Good size function room upstairs with own amenities
* Commercially equipped kitchen
* Same formal/bistro dining area which seats approx. 70 + patrons
* Glycol beer system to both bars
* Lounge bar servery back on to public bar servery and also services the W.I.B.S. off Pearson St
This hotel has been turned into a top little revenue earner, offering a good selection of hospitality streams. New decor within the last 12 months has made it an appealing place for locals. Nicely isolated (no near competition) this pub is an excellent opportunity for an energetic operator to take it to the next level. A simple, easy to run operation.
Mobile : 0438 338 754