Lot 101, 9 Elizabeth Street, Childers, QLD 4660, Australia
20% Trade Component
AU$1,000,000 (Cash) | AU$250,000 (Trade)
Unique Development Opportunity at Childers
A unique development opportunity is available at Hendle St Childers.
The Mountain Haven Village is DA approved for 74 x 2 bedroom villas, plus a Community Centre, a 24 x 1 bedroom Secondary Care facility and a 20 bed Primary Care Nursing Home facility.
- Stage 1 is part completed. Ten units have been completed and sold.
- The existing DA allows for a further 64 by 2 bedroom units to be built and sold.
- A further 8 by 2 bedroom units can commence construction immediatley as stage 1 roadworks, underground power, town water, stormwater and sewerage are already in place.
- The balance of 56 x 2 bedroom units will require roadworks and infrastruture to be built.
- The Community Centre, Secondary Care and Primary Care/Nursing Home land will stil be available for further development.
There is a $130,000 500kVA transformer already installed and paid for with u/ground power ready to connect. All other infrastructure services are ready to be extended and connected to the further stages.
A current Infrastructure Agreement with Council is in place which allows for a 50% headworks discount. The headworks charges per unit are only approx. $4,500.
Childers is about 3 hours north of Brisbane on the Bruce Highway and about an hour from both Hervey Bay and Bargara.
There appears to be huge growth potential for this well located development site.
All the hard work has been done.
Take over this project either by outright purchase at 1.25M (including 20% T$s) or discuss a 50/50 deal with $600k cash +T$150k paid now and a further $750k paid progressively as the titles to the new villas are released over a 24 month period.
Lot 101 SP271530 Parish Childers County of Cook is the balance land for Community Title Scheme 39226
If you have a general enquiry about Lot 101, 9 Elizabeth Street, Childers, QLD 4660, Australia, would like further information about this property or to arrange an inspection, please complete the form below: