7 Gillett Street, Macksville, NSW 2447, Australia
25% Trade Component
AU$206,250 (Cash) | AU$68,750 (Trade)
SOLD - Macksville, House To Be Constructed
SOLD! TO BE CONSTRUCTED AT MACKSVILLE NSW 25% Barter. FULL TURN KEY THIS IS BARGAIN PRICE. And with TRADE. Your opportunity to purchase a great investment property in a popular residential area. Ready to live in, or rent out. Kerb and channeling, underground power. Close to fauna parks.
The home will be fully completed and full turn key. This is a well established residential area, surrounded by quality homes. 5 minutes to the shopping centre, schools and community pool, and sports facilities, 3 generous size bedrooms, ensuite, built in robes. 2nd and 3rd bedrooms have built ins. Open plan living with family size kitchen, wall oven and hotplates. Good size under roof alfresco dining area, separate laundry. Big double garage with roller door and remote control, Clients will be offered the opportunity to assist in the colour selection of, colour bond, painting and carpets within a range.
• A steel frame, brick and Hardie Plank house will be constructed on this 4000sm block. Ready to move into.
• Stainless dish washer, wall oven , hotplates and range hood
• Stone bench tops in kitchen, 2 pack poly cupboards
• Carpet and tiled floors.
• Insect screens to all windows and sliding doors
• Ceiling fans in lounge/living and bedrooms.
• Tiles to hallway. Bathrooms, kitchen, laundry, patio and alfresco dining. • 5000 litre rainwater tank
• Vertical Blinds
• Concrete driveway
If you have a general enquiry about 7 Gillett Street, Macksville, NSW 2447, Australia, would like further information about this property or to arrange an inspection, please complete the form below: