Lot 32, 17 Peregrine Falcon Road, Closeburn, Queenstown, New Zealand
24.87% Trade Component
NZ$450,000 (Cash) | NZ$149,000 (Trade)
BUILD TODAY, ENJOY TOMORROW
Estate : GlenTui Heights
Escape the hustle and bustle of town to the ultimate alpine setting of GlenTui Heights; enjoy the charm of rural living whilst still being in close proximity to Queenstown. Just a ten minute lakeside drive from central Queenstown, this 3563m2 section showcases majestic lake and mountain views and an undulating contour.
Neighbouring Bob's Cove nature reserve, enjoy the close-knit lakefront community and take time to explore the neighbouring walking and biking trails. Build a family home and take advantage of the onsite playground, secure in the knowledge there are plans in place for further community amenities.
Priced for action and offering so much for your money, the site represents an achievable upgrade to a semi-rural lifestyle in a convenient location.
- Lot 32, a 3,563m2 freehold section with services provided to the boundary
- Semi-rural location with stunning lake views and close to nature trails
- Ten minutes drive from Queenstown
- Building platform cleared
- A potable water tank and septic tank will be required
- Queenstown Lakes District Council Rates: $1,366.50/annum
- Otago Regional Council Rates: $93.22/annum
- Water Levies: approx. $1,571.33/annum
- Glen Tui Recreation Area Levies: approx. $523.78/annum
For further information, please contact Richie Heap, Colliers International, Queenstown on 021 500 815
- Property Brochure
- Title Plan - Lot 32, 17 Peregrine Road, GlenTui Heights
- Title - Lot 32, 17 Peregrine Road, GlenTui Heights
If you have a general enquiry about Lot 32, 17 Peregrine Falcon Road, Closeburn, Queenstown, New Zealand, would like further information about this property or to arrange an inspection, please complete the form below: