Great mobile business with franchising opportunity!
50% Trade Component
NZ$24,500 (Cash) | NZ$24,500 (Trade)
It's the once-a-year job nobody likes. Winter's gone, the sun is out and the barbecue season has arrived once again ...and 12 months of grease and grime need removing from your barbeque.
- Established in 2002.
- Client list of around 3000 Auckland homeowners
- A key to BBQ Doctor's success is that it's mobile
- Custom-designed trailer containing all the equipment and chemicals required, including a heated soaking bath for hotplates and grills and an industrial steam cleaner
- Eco-friendly - all chemicals and waste products are contained in the trailer and taken off-site
- Service includes repair or replacement of burners, regulator or ignition
GREAT POTENTIAL FOR EXPANSION
Wayne says "The BBQ Doctor would be the perfect add-on to an existing business like Jim's Mowing, Hire a Hubby or similar."
With 16 years experience in the barbecue cleaning business, Wayne believes Auckland could be divided into six zones, each with its own BBQ Doctor.
The zone concept cuts the amount of travel an operator would need to get to a job, as Auckland traffic presents a challenge for any mobile business.
Each barbecue service takes up to two hours, so a motivated operator could do four jobs a day, 20 in a week. That's an earning potential of $4,000/week. Overheads are low, as once a trailer is outfitted, there's no further capital expenditure. Variable expenses are primarily vehicle running costs and chemicals.
NOTE: tow vehicle not included - will need a 4WD to tow the trailor
For further information, please call Wayne on 027 497 0892
If you have a general enquiry about New Zealand, would like further information about this property or to arrange an inspection, please complete the form below: