42b Scenic Rd, Kenmore, QLD, Australia
$2,650,000 Increase in trade component
20% Trade Component
AU$2,120,000 (Cash) | AU$530,000 (Trade)
Spacious home in the exclusive scenic road precinct. Perfect for entertaining, relaxing and watersports. Rural feel just 20 minutes drive to the city. Close to good schools and easy distance to shopping centres.
Custom, Architect Designed 3 story waterfront residence set on over ½ an acre 20 mins from Brisbane CBD.
Built in 2017 across Moggill creek from the University of Queensland’s Pinjarra Hills Research Facility (282 hectares of agricultural open land housing housing a few cows and horses) which was bequeathed to UQ in 1923 for agricultural purposes and must always remain so.
7 MASSIVE bedrooms with 9ft ceilings (2700mm)
-Master suite is almost 100m2
-bed 2 is 5m x 5m with built ins and its own balcony
-bed 3 is 5m x 4.4m with a walk in wardrobe
-bed 4 (guest bedroom) 4m x 3.5m with an ensuite
-beds 5 and 6 5m x 3m
-bed 7 6.4m x 3m
- The 3 bathrooms on the middle level are all tiled with hand made Spanish tiles, taken to the ceiling & stone benchtops.
- Exceptional use of frosted glass in the master ensuite allows for complete privacy whilst enjoying the expansive views
- Upstairs (level 3) is a bright and airy space with ceiling raked to 4m and 8m wide stackable sliding doors leading onto an enormous 5 x 10m deck with views for kilometres
- 2 pac kitchen with 40mm stone and backlit New York marble is expansive and perfect for entertaining. With smeg appliances throughout. Enormous butlers pantry overlooking Kenmore Pony Club.
- Designed by Architect, Noel Quayle, whose roles have included senior architect on Sheridan Port Douglas.
- Massive rumpus room downstairs of almost 200m2 with it’s own bar/kitchen, bathroom and laundry.
- Council approved jetty only 4 years old
- 150m to main river. Enjoy Jetskiing, canoeing, fishing, etc
- Originally designed to be a 4 bedroom 5 bathroom home with a separate 1 bedroom 1 bathroom residence (nannies quarters) above the triple garage.
- 25KW ducted air conditioning
- 5KW split system in master suite (which is also on the ducted system)
- 10kw 3 phase solar system
- infinity pool measures 8 by 5m
If you have a general enquiry about 42b Scenic Rd, Kenmore, QLD, Australia, would like further information about this property or to arrange an inspection, please complete the form below: