Lot 4, Binna Burra Sky Lodges, Beechmont, QLD 4211, Australia
23.37% Trade Component
AU$590,000 (Cash) | AU$180,000 (Trade)
SOLD - Binna Burra Sky Lodge - Lot 4
Last of 2 apartments remaining in Sky Lodge project!
• The Sky Lodges were constructed on freehold land adjoining the iconic tourist facility Binna Burra Lodge within the world heritage Lamington National Park. Refer - www.skylodges.com.au
• Binna Burra Lodge has been successfully operating for over 80 years. Refer - www.binnaburralodge.com.au
• The Sky Lodges have been built and structured to be a hassle free investment with good cash return, opportunity for good capital growth (being freehold within National Park, in the growing SE Qld), with the added bonus of 28 nights pa personal use.
• The Sky Lodges are fully managed by Binna Burra Lodge and respond to the strong demand for the upmarket accommodation.
• Gross Sky Lodge rental income is split 50/50 with owners.
• Sky Lodge owners income is pooled and proportionally shared to owners (ie. It is irrelevant whether guests stay in your apartment or another – owners get they share and so all owners effectively get the same return).
• Owners then only need to pay rates, body corporate fees and utilities.
• This leaves net return to owners which is effectively directly related to the overall occupancy rates of the Sky Lodges.
• Current occupancy is around 59% - which gives a net return of around 6%.
Mobile : 0417 068 682