Kaiaua, New Zealand
50% Trade Component
NZ$110,000 (Cash) | NZ$110,000 (Trade)
Hauraki International Golf Resort Development Offer
Two lots have been sold, another two have just been made available to purchase on Bartercard.
Kaiaua, soon to be home of the Hauraki International Golf Resort, is situated one hour drive from Auckland CBD and 75 minutes drive from Hamilton.
The development is overlooking the Hauraki Gulf to Coromandel.
Panoramic ocean views from the gated residential subdivision with up to 170 prime sections.
- Only two lots available to purchase at 50% Bartercard prior to title being issued.
- Titled section prices will average $325,000
- Early-bird price of just $220,000 at 50% Bartercard
$110,000 cash portion payable under the following terms:
- 25% deposit
- 25% paid over 9 months (interest-free)
- 50% payable 3 months after title is issued
Lot sizes will range from approximately 380m2 to 500m2 (subject to change), and will be priced accordingly.
- 9 hole championship Par 3 golf course, with putting green and driving bays.
- Tennis courts.
- Fishing launch.
- Paint ball (conference facility users).
- 20 metre lap pool.
- A Maori carving room with carved goods for sale in the clubhouse.
- A clubhouse, bar and restaurant.
- Inbound tour groups.
- Boutique winery outlet.
The Clubhouse would be designed to accommodate a conference/wedding reception and public use facility simultaneously.
The promoter invites investors as well as both small and large successful building companies to discuss how they may become involved in this exciting new project in the embryo stages.
NOTE: This project has enthusiastic Council support (no Reserve Contributions required), and is programmed to be launched by March/April 2019.
NB: Viewing is by appointment only.
Investors and builders, please contact the Promoter, John Bourke on:
Home: 07 579 1597
Mobile: 021 088 11574
Available Land Options
If you have a general enquiry about Kaiaua, New Zealand, would like further information about this property or to arrange an inspection, please complete the form below: