1211/6 Land Street, Toowong, QLD 4066, Australia
25% Trade Component
AU$344,250 (Cash) | AU$114,750 (Trade)
‘NEW’ 1 BED TOOWONG APARTMENT
Welcome to the recently completed Landmark apartments in vibrant inner-city Toowong - with close proximity to UQ (University of Queensland), Wesley Hospital, Regatta Hotel, Toowong Village and the Bicentennial Bikeway - you’ll be spoilt for choice of transport options to the CBD or UQ.
This sunny and spacious top floor apartment faces south west with river views, open plan living and a handy study nook (66m2 internal + 11m2 balcony).
- 1 double bedroom with built in robe, 1 bathroom
- Multi Purpose Room — Study/TV Room/Dining/Spare Room?
- Open Plan living area opens to a spacious 11m Balcony
- A/C to living & bedroom
- Quality Kitchen - Stone Benchtop, Bosch appliances, Pantry
- Single car space in secure basement parking
- 66m2 internal + 11m2 balcony = 77m2 of living
- Inground Pool & Sundeck, Gym & BBQ area
- Close to Regatta Ferry, trains, shops & cafes, bikeway.
Currently rented at $430 per week
Body corp – approx. $3554.74 per annum
Rates – approx. $380 per quarter
First home buyers may be able claim the stamp duty exemption for home owners, if they move into the home within 1 year of purchasing it and occupy the home as their principle place of residence. For this concession to apply, the property must be tenanted when they buy it:
If you have a general enquiry about 1211/6 Land Street, Toowong, QLD 4066, Australia, would like further information about this property or to arrange an inspection, please complete the form below: