606/6 Land Street, Toowong, QLD 4066, Australia
20% Trade Component
AU$327,200 (Cash) | AU$81,800 (Trade)
‘BRAND NEW’ 1 BED APARTMENT + STUDY NOOK
Welcome to the recently completed Landmark apartments in vibrant inner-city Toowong - with close proximity to UQ (University of Queensland), Wesley Hospital, Regatta Hotel, Toowong Village and the Bicentennial Bikeway - you’ll be spoilt for choice of transport options to the CBD or UQ.
This sunny and spacious apartment faces north east with open plan living and a handy study nook (58m2 internal + 11m2 balcony).
• 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
• Study Nook suitable for a student or those working from home
• Stylish kitchen includes: Stone benchtops, Bosch S/S appliances, pantry, soft close drawers
• Air conditioning - bedroom and living area
• Fully tiled Living Area, Carpet to Bedroom
• Laundry & Linen Cupboard in Bathroom
• Secure Basement parking
• Sparkling Pool with Sundeck & BBQ area, well equipped gym overlooking pool area.
• NBN Building
Will rent for approx. $400 per week
NB: First Home Buyers may be eligible for the Queensland Government's $15,000 Great Start Grant. Check Your Eligibility
Body corp – approx. $3400 per annum
Rates – approx. $1450 per annum
If you have a general enquiry about 606/6 Land Street, Toowong, QLD 4066, Australia, would like further information about this property or to arrange an inspection, please complete the form below: