15-25 Mannering Street, Tokoroa, Waikato, New Zealand
25% Trade Component
NZ$731,250 (Cash) | NZ$243,750 (Trade)
Multi-Tenant Commercial/Industrial Property
Central location in the heart of Tokoroa
Tokoroa, is a service town that offers a central location on SH1 between Taupo, Rotorua, Tauranga and Hamilton, and on the main trucking route servicing these larger towns and cities. There is also a freight rail line through to the Port of Tauranga.
- One street over from two extremely large developments
- Five separate premises on one title
- Four warehouses of 138m2 each with separate lever and roller doors at front and rear
- One large warehouse of 280m2 with two doors at front and one at the rear (electric opening), new concrete floor, plus two offices.
- Large additional fenced-off yard at the rear
- Plenty of car parking in the front of each warehouse
- All warehouses have fibre to the door, toilets and separate 3-phase power.
- Move your business into the large warehouse and receive rental income from current leases of the four smaller warehouses.
- Buy as a 100% investment and get rental income from all five warehouses.
Total rental income approximately $6000 + GST per month. Rental yield is around 8.5%.
The sale will be zero rated for GST purposes as it will be sold as a going concern and rental income is currently being earned on the warehouses.
For further information and to arrange to view, please call Stephen on 021 165 1077
If you have a general enquiry about 15-25 Mannering Street, Tokoroa, Waikato, New Zealand, would like further information about this property or to arrange an inspection, please complete the form below: