308/116 Watton Street, Werribee, VIC 3030, Australia
25% Trade Component
River Views - Positive Cash Flow - 5 Year Rental Guarantee
An investor's dream! This house-sized river facing apartment is designed as a positive cash flow investment. The 5 Year Rental Guarantee gives you peace of mind knowing that you have a secure revenue.
CITY LIVING ON THE RIVERFRONT
Watton St, Rivière, located in the heart of Werribee is set to become an aspirational destination. A boutique development, with 36 generously proportioned apartments and 11 unique retail spaces, Watton St, Rivière is shaping the new Werribee CBD. Be part of the thriving urban centre set amongst the river and parklands surrounds. Your tenants will enjoy the lush river outlook and you will enjoy the security and worry free investment.
· Move-In Ready, large 2 bedroom apartment.
· Tenanted apartment, positively geared for investors with a 5 Year Rental Guarantee.
· Situated in the thriving urban center of Werribee.
· Located in Werribee's Retail Precinct with cafes, shops and restaurants at your doorstep.
· Backing onto Werribee River’s walkways and parklands.
· Next door to the Werribee Sporting Precinct including Footy Oval and Olympic pool.
· Large open plan living areas transition to balconies with views.
· Generous kitchens with open plan, light filled living and dining rooms
· Large balcony off living area with lush, river views.
· Spacious carpeted bedrooms, complete with built-in robes.
· European laundry and every apartment has its own dedicated hot water unit.
· Private basement garage car parking.
· 5-10min walk to Train Station or Bus Stop.
· Easy access to freeway and a 30min drive to either Geelong or Melbourne CBD.
5 Year Rental Guarantee from Oct 18th 2019
Currently Rented for $390 per week - Tenancy started Oct 18th 2019
Year 3 increase $400
Year 5 increase $410
If you have a general enquiry about 308/116 Watton Street, Werribee, VIC 3030, Australia, would like further information about this property or to arrange an inspection, please complete the form below: