6/74 Highland Terrace, St.Lucia, QLD 4067, Australia
20% Trade Component
AU$400,000 (Cash) | AU$100,000 (Trade)
St Lucia is mainly a residential suburb and is generally regarded as one of the more affluent suburbs in Brisbane. Walking distance to St Lucia golf course and the river and 2.5 km to University of QLD
This is a bright, airy, brick-built unit, set peacefully back from the street with a south-facing balcony running its width and elevated on the second floor to enjoy privacy and breezes.
- Bright living room with air conditioning and ceiling fan
- 3 very spacious bedrooms, both with built-in robes, ceiling fans and lots of natural light
- Large, modern fully-tiled bathroom with shower and integrated laundry
- Modern kitchen with ample storage
- Electric water and cooking
- Extensive security and fly screens on windows
- Fresh decoration throughout
- Single, lock-up garage plus on-street parking
Apartment is vacant at the present so would suit owner occupier or investor. This apartment was rented for $550 per week previously.
St. George bank have valued at contract price and will finance.
Admin fund is $1224.60 per year
Sinking fund is $1211.80 per year
If you have a general enquiry about 6/74 Highland Terrace, St.Lucia, QLD 4067, Australia, would like further information about this property or to arrange an inspection, please complete the form below: