2/1192 Pukuatua Street, CBD, Rotorua, New Zealand
35% Trade Component
NZ$78,585 (Cash) | NZ$42,315 (Trade)
Affordable, Entry-Level Office/Retail Unit Selling at CV
Great location in the heart of Rotorua CBD and retail precinct
This commercial unit would suit an owner/occupier or tenant preferably as either as a small retail or office space, and is an ideal investment for a residential investor interested in dipping their toe in the commercial investment market.
- Stratum in freehold unit title
- 49m2 with basic fit-out included
- Currently tenanted and returning $6,450/annum until 31st May 2020 with RoR monthly thereafter
- Public toilet, loading and rubbish area inside the building
- Public walk-through access between Hinemoa and Pukuatua Street
- July 2017 CV of $112,000
NOTE: Take a look at the vendors listing for 4/1189 Hinemoa Street, as these are adjoining units and could be utilised as one space with the removal of the partition wall.
For further information, please call Dipak on 021 275 9393
PU 1192B DP440715, SECTION 1SO58278
If you have a general enquiry about 2/1192 Pukuatua Street, CBD, Rotorua, New Zealand, would like further information about this property or to arrange an inspection, please complete the form below: