Suburban Cafe/Restaurant premise for Lease
$5,000/month + OPEX
100% Trade Component
NZ$0 (Cash) | NZ$5,000 (Trade)
17-19 Roberta Avenue, Glendowie, Auckland, New Zealand
Located in the affluent suburb of Glendowie, this business opened a number of years ago as a restaurant offering authentic Austrian cuisine and German cakes, pastries and deserts, hence the name.
Carinthia Restaurant and Konditorei - the 'Duchy of Carinthia' is located in Southern Austria and bordered by Slovenia; the word 'Konditorei' (used across continental Europe) refers to a cafe business that specialises in cakes, pastries and deserts.
However, due to other business committments, the owner has recently been operating the business as a cafe only, (opening daily from 8.00am - 2.00pm) but feels this is unsustainable in the long-term, hence the decision to offer the premises to an operator that can focus on driving the business to its full potential.
- 148m2 floorplan allowing comfortable seating for between 40-50 diners
- Full commercial kitchen with all plant and equipment
- Fully operational bar and front-of-house
- Walk-in, walk-out, turn-key premises
- Aside from a few local take-a-way businesses, the nearest restaurants are either in Glen Innes or St. Heliers
- Vendor willing to negotiate a favourable lease (including right of renewal) with rent payment for the first term of the lease paid in Bartercard trade dollars
- Reduce the cashflow required to start a new business by paying the rent in trade
- OPEX payable in cash
If you have a general enquiry about 17-19 Roberta Avenue, Glendowie, Auckland, New Zealand, would like further information about this property or to arrange an inspection, please complete the form below: